- 25 Oreos
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Crush the Oreos until they’re fine crumbs. Pour melted butter over the top and stir with a fork to combine.
- Press into pie pan and bake at 350 degrees for 5 to 7 minutes, or until set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 8-ounce package softened cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 8-ounce package Cool Whip, thawed
- Beat the peanut butter with the cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add in the thawed Cool Whip and beat mixture until smooth, scraping the sides as needed.
- Pour filling into crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula. Chill for at least an hour before serving.
Found On: The Pioneer Woman Cooks!